DroneMobile now works with Amazon Alexa!
Firstech is excited to make DroneMobile the first aftermarket connected car solution that integrates with Alexa-powered products by Amazon.
How to Add the DroneMobile Skill to the Alexa App
1. Download and open the “Alexa App” on iOS or Android.
2. Swipe right to open the side navigation within the Alexa App.
3. Go to the “Skills” section.
4. Click on the “Search All Skills” field and type “DroneMobile”.
5. Click on the DroneMobile skill and press “Enable”.
6. The DroneMobile login page will then open where you will enter your DroneMobile e-mail and password. This will link your DroneMobile account to your Amazon Alexa enabled device.
7. Lastly, you will be asked to set a PIN code for voicing commands.
Please note: the above does not include instructions on how to set up your Alexa device. Please follow the Alexa app’s instructions to learn how to do this.
DroneMobile Skills for Alexa
Due to safety concerns, this first version of the DroneMobile Skill for Alexa does NOT include remote start features. Our team will be working hard over the summer to analyze user behavior to understand how to safely implement remote start features into the Alexa app prior to the beginning of the remote start season.
• Alexa, tell DroneMobile to lock <Vehicle Name>.
• Alexa, ask DroneMobile to unlock <Vehicle Name>.
• Alexa, tell DroneMobile to open the trunk on <Vehicle Name>. Vehicle Status
• Alexa, ask DroneMobile to check status of <Vehicle Name>.
GPS Car Finder
• Alexa, ask DroneMobile where <Vehicle Name> is. • Alexa, tell DroneMobile to find <Vehicle Name>.
• Alexa, ask DroneMobile for help.
The DroneMobile Team