What's New in DroneMobile v4.0.4 for iOS and WatchOS
- Updated Apple Watch UI
- Tweaks to the iPhone App UI
- Minor bug fixes
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dronemobile/id380549030
When you download the latest DroneMobile Update for iOS and WatchOS, you'll immediately notice a refreshed interface that is consistent with the new DroneMobile 4 App.
What you may not notice are significant speed and security upgrades that the DroneMobile Team has made to the WatchOS App. Sending commands and syncing the from your Apple Watch will be much faster with this latest update.
If you have issues with loading the new version of the DroneMobile App for Apple Watch...
- When you download the new DroneMobile v4.0.4 app, your iPhone will attempt to automatically load the new update onto your Apple Watch. This process can take from 5-15 minutes depending on the strength of your internet and bluetooth connections.
- After waiting 5-15 minutes, open the DroneMobile App on your Apple Watch. Check to make sure that the update has applied. You can tell your app has updated because the interface should look like the above screenshots.
- If the DroneMobile App hasn't updated on your Apple Watch, your Apple Watch and iPhone may be temporarily out of sync.
- Restart your iPhone and Apple Watch. Wait 5-10 minutes before reopening the DroneMobile app on your Apple Watch.
- If the DroneMobile App has still not updated on your Apple Watch, delete the DroneMobile app from your iPhone. You can also force delete the app from your Apple Watch by making sure the DroneMobile App is toggled "off".
If you have issues with sending commands or syncing your DroneMobile Watch App...
- If you're having issues sending commands or syncing your watch to your iPhone, the first step is to make sure you have the latest update of the DroneMobile app. As of this blog post, your app version should be 4.0.4 or later.
- Next, make sure you have the latest version of WatchOS and your Apple Watch. The DroneMobile App meets Apple's strict guidelines for developers - some of these requirements may conflict with older versions of WatchOS.
- If your commands are still failing, try logging out from the DroneMobile App on your iPhone and logging back in.
- If your commands are still failing, try deleting the DroneMobile App from your iPhone and Apple Watch. Re-download the latest version of the DroneMobile App and try again.
- We have also found that restarting both devices also helps - with or without redownloading the DroneMobile App.
If you try the above suggestions and continue to experience issues, please submit a support request at https://support.dronemobile.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=30425.