Dear valued customers and partners,
On Tuesday, August 12th through August 13th, 2019, the DroneMobile team will be performing security upgrades to all DroneMobile services. During this maintenance period, three things will occur:
- All DroneMobile services will be temporarily down. This temporary interruption will last a maximum of 24 hours. During this time, please use other methods to start, unlock, or track your vehicle.
- All account passwords will be reset. In order to login to your DroneMobile account, you will be asked via email to create a new, more secure password.
- All History Log/Activity data for all vehicles will be deleted. New activity data will start recording again on August 13th, 2019.
Upon completion of these upgrades, all customers must follow these very important steps:
- Download the latest update of the DroneMobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Previous versions of the app will NOT work.
- You will receive a password reset email on August 13th. Please create a new, secure password.
- If you did not receive an email, request it again by pressing "Forgot Password?" in the DroneMobile App (after updating).
Why are you performing security upgrades?
The security of our users and partners is our #1 priority. The primary purpose of these security upgrades is to increase password standards across all DroneMobile users and increase backed protection against security threats like hackers.
If you still do not receive the password reset email, we ask that you contact us immediately via support ticket request: https://support.dronemobile.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=30425.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this maintenance period causes for you or your family. Your family and vehicle's safety are our #1 priority, meaning that these upgrades, while slightly inconvenient, are absolutely necessary.
In order to provide the best possible customer service, we will be expanding our customer service hours to respond to service requests submitted through support.dronemobile.com during this maintenance period. Please let us know if you have any questions about this upcoming maintenance period.
We appreciate your business and your understanding,
If you would like to save this page, please follow DroneMobile on Facebook @dronemobile to revisit this important announcement.